Monday, November 24, 2014
My start toward natural healing with Oils
Hello! I want to start this new blog so I can help people improve their lives with essential oils and various other natural things! I'm always finding things and would love to educate and get the word out. My passion grew about 1.5 years ago. I was seeing how my patients were suffering from side effects from their medications ..Literally causing them to not be able to function during the day. If you look at a bottle of medicine there are tons of side effects and many people are dying from it! I wanted to find a better way. My friend Michelle introduced me to oils and at first I was skeptical. I've been engrained in the medical world...but then after she put tea tree oil on my bug bite and I had instant relief I wanted to learn more! I went to an essential oil class and ended up buying an enrollement kit (that way I could get 25 percent off the retail price for a year) and I've been hooked ever since! My family and I have been able to treat a host of things from pink eye, sore throat, cold, flu, eczema, pain, digestive issues etc. It's so comforting to know as a mom I have resources available to me to help different ailments and not have to go to the Dr right away. Essential oils are not designed to "cure" but they can support our bodies and penetrate through the cell wall to help alievate virus and bacteria from our bodies. Check out the following websites to research on oils:
aromaticscience.com
pubmed.gov
I chose Doterra since they stand out from other Essential oil companies..They go to the country of orgin to source the oils from the plants and they have 3rd party testing so you know what you are getting is pure. Nothing has been added! They test by liter and if it's contaminated the whole thing is given to the perfume factory. Our oils are labeled "Certifed Pure Therapeutic Grade". If you would like to contact me to learn more please feel free to email or go to my website to browse: http://mydoterra.com/jennifertucker33. I will be posting posts regularly on how essential oils and other natural things can help improve and support our bodies without the harmful side effects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment