Sunday, March 29, 2015
Shoulder pain
I recently had shoulder surgery due to lifting an 8 pound weight wrong and they had to remove the bursa due to bursitis, and fraying labrum and removed bone spur. After surgery I applied deep blue and that helped a lot with pain /swelling. I had to take percocet a few days but couldn't tolerate it since it had too many side effects. I ended up with distended abdomen and unable to go poop. I was able to give in to take miralax but i grabbed the rosemary and applied it and within a few min had a perfectly normal bowel movement! It was so great to be able to take something that's natural with NO Side effects!!! I also started applying past tense (blend of oils ) to shoulder and that helps relax the muscles..after I started applying my range of motion has increased!! I love essential oils!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment