Friday, December 19, 2014
Oils that help with Eczema
I have some eczema on my one hand that gets worse when I'm under stress. The other day I looked down and it was dry/inflammed and was really bothering me. I looked to see what oil I had on hand in my car and had a sample of helichyrsum...one of the pricer oils but you get what you pay for..I applied 1 to 2 drops on my hand and instantly the dryness/inflammation was Gone! Other oils that can help with eczema or dry skin that are less expensive are Melaleuca, Lavender, Geranium, Myrrh, Frankincense. You can combine all these and then apply 1 to 2 drops each or layer or use individually. The thing I LOVE about these essential oils is that it's like having a Chemistry experiment..it's trial and error. Most of the time you will get an awesome result.. You really can't go wrong. It's also nice to know I don't have to rush to the Dr to get some sort of prescription that has a ton of SIDE EFFECTS. Thank you Doterra for really helping my body naturally!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment